The Land of shadows.
The Land of Shadows is for the worshipers of Baal. You may say “oh, nobody worships Baal these days”. First let me define Baal worship. Any God that is NOT either The Most High God The Father or The Son Jesus Christ who is worshiped by humans is considered “Baal”. It is a “strange god”. If you reject Jesus and are not born again, yet you consider yourself spiritual and maybe you call God “the universe” or “the great spirit” or “higher power” or anything along those lines and are not given to The Word of God who is Jesus Christ then you are a Baal worshiper.
You can easily look up tongues related scripture. There are several examples
- speaking to God a language know only to God
- Speaking to foreigners in their own tongue.
- speaking in languages of men and angels which means perhaps sending angels as Jesus did.
- A more perfect prayer.
- Casting out of demons
Every good and heavenly gift comes from above from The Father of Lights through the name of Jesus. Pray also for the gift of interpretation so you know for sure the topic of your prayers in tongues.
Raise your hands and arms in complete submission. This is KEY. Now begin thanking Jesus in the name of Jesus. Repent of all sins. Set your heart on Jesus, tell Him you won’t make it in this end times without His Holy Spirit.
It’s that simple. Keep this up and YOU WILL receive salvation, The Holy Spirit, and gifts of The Spirit that are akin to your own calling and personality.
It breaks my heart to see the children in the grocery store buying poison food. They have no clue as to what High Fructose Corn Syrup will do to their endocrine system.
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
I want to share with you what I learned of my own emotional patterns in case you can relate. I must be careful as the only unforgivable sin in the Holy Scripture is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. And Jesus gave the example of that right after He spoke of it. Which is attributing to Satan the things of The Holy Spirit. If Satan war against Satan his kingdom shall fall.
Herein lies not only the solution to guilt but also the reason for ongoing and debilitating guilt.
Other than the obvious going against our own heart’s voice which we call the conscience there are other macro reasons that we dance in a cycle of on-going guilt which can cause symptoms such as:
- open and repetitive confession of guilt to other people as if they could somehow relieve our burden.
- Fishing for compliments or fishing for positive reinforcement by haphazard confessions.
- Publicly putting ourselves down.
- False humility.
- Ignorance of God’s plan to relieve guilt by confession to God and man. “Confess your sins one to another and pray one for another that you may be healed”.
- Ignorance of God’s written Word.
- Denial of true wrongs committed.
- Self loathing
- self pity